Latest Shale Gas Newsletter Now Available
- A summary and forecast of economic trends and changes in the energy marketplace.
- Updates on local efforts to monitor and protect water resources.
- Detailed results from testing of more than 100 wells and springs in Potter County.
- A report on statewide efforts to monitor and measure air quality impacts from shale gas development.
- A detailed report on the challenges of identifying and remediating orphaned or abandoned wells across Pennsylvania.
- A breakdown of the Pa. Act 13 “impact fee” payments recently made to local governments in Potter County.
- Opportunities for natural gas job training.
Copies of Shale Gas Roundup are also available by calling the Potter County Board of Commissioners at 814-274-8290, Ext. 207, or sending an email to Sharon Costa at email@example.com.