Despite miserable road conditions caused by sleet and snow, troopers from Coudersport, Emporium, and Mansfield barracks conducted a Roving DUI Patrol on roadways throughout Potter County on Friday, November 23rd.
Corporal Steven M. Schmit reported the following Checkpoint results:
- 20 Vehicles were stopped and contact made with the operators.
- Two operators were contacted that had consumed any amount of alcohol.
- No operators were arrested for Driving Under The Influence.
- Fourteen Traffic Citations were issued or filed.
- Seventeen warnings were issued for traffic offenses.