WANTED FOR MURDER OF PSP TROOPER

Stoltz Of Coudersport

Coudersport Free Methodist Church

Howards Inc.

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 20,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Auction & Yard Sale Page

Saturday, December 8, 2012

2 Black Labs Seen In the Woods Near SGL 30

While hunting for deer in the state forest off of 4 mile road in Cameron county bordering the sgl30, I encountered two friendly black labs they walked to me had collars but didn't check to see tags. They wouldn't come to me. If you lost your black labs they were spotted there. Seems funny for them to be that deep in the woods from nowhere. Thanks

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Please call Andy at 724-433-9058...he lost them there on Nov 25th!!!

Anonymous said...

RF I HCD IT TO DO OVER I WOULD HAVE TRIED TO GET THEM ON A ROPE AND TAKEN THEM SOMEWHERE BUT I JUST WASNT THING OF THAT AT THE TIME SORRY HOPE YOU GET THEM BACK