J&J Auto Coudersport

J&J Auto Coudersport

J&J Auto Coudersport

J&J Auto Coudersport

Stoltz Of Coudersport

Old Schoolhouse Village Shoppes

Howard's, Inc.

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 20,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Auction & Yard Sale Page

Mountain Momma Mercantile

Monday, December 10, 2012

Benefit Dinner Scheduled In Galeton

Benefit Dinner Scheduled
Hello my name is Jacqueline VanGorder. Some of you may know me as Jacqueline Marble. I am trying to raise money to help my mother Susan marble to fight her cancer. I would like for everyone to join us as we are helping her fight her cancer. She is going to be 38 this year. 

She had cancer, diabetes, and also she just recently lost her home. Her insurance will only pay for 6 of her meds a month and she has about 12 to 15 that she needs to have. It will cost her about 600 dollars, if not more, a month to fill the rest of her medication. 

Most months she goes without her meds. 

I believe that if we can show her how much support that she really has, she will come out of this stronger than ever. I am sure that many of you have lost a loved one or even are going through the same thing that my family is going through know. So I am praying that everyone can find it in their heart to come and help my family as we fight for her life. 

She is just not my mother she is my best friend. We all have been through a tough life together.  2007 is when my family first had found out the news. We had also found out that she was carrying my brother Cody Andrew Marble when we found out she had cancer. He was supposed to be born July of 2008. Due to the cancer they had to choose his life or my mother’s life and we had chosen my mothers. She had gone through chemo and radiation and it had shrunk down the cancer and finally it had gone away. 

When we all thought it was done and she was not going to get it back again is when we were wrong in 2010 was when it had come back. She is taking a chemo pill but the cancer is still growing at a slow pace. 

So if anyone can help us in anyway possible, we would appreciate it. I am going to be doing a benefit dinner December 16th. Her birthday is the 13th. The dinner will be at 3 p.m. at the Galeton VFW. The tickets will be seven dollars there will be spaghetti, salad, and also drinks provide with your dinner. We also are going to try to do a raffle. The raffle tickets will be a dollar for one and seven for and arm length. So please come and join us at time

Sincerely
Jacqueline and Cole VanGorder
Michelle White and John Cook
Nathan Marble and Shawn white
Caitlyn and Noel Norberg

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'm not able to make the benefit but where can I send a donation?

Amanda said...

Donations can be sent to her daughter, Jacqueline (Marble) VanGorder 185 fist st, Galeton Pa, 16922..

Thank you

Anonymous said...

I thing that I found out when my husband was needing meds that we could not pay for, you can apply directly to the drug company. Often times they will send your medicine free of charge. It would be sent to the doctor and you would pick it up from him. Ask the doctor for the paperwork from the drug company.