Street Machines Auto Care

Stoltz Of Coudersport

PCEC

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 20,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Auction & Yard Sale Page

Saturday, December 1, 2012

I know a family in severe need of help for their family for Christmas!

Jim,
I know a family in severe need of help for their family for Christmas! I know times are hard for everyone but could u post this on your website to see if I can get a little help for her!

The family I am referring to has a 7 yr old daughter and a 5 yr old daughter! The mom works full time but can't make it off this! She doesn't get any help from the state and her kids at this point don't have a thing for Christmas and won't either because her bills are just too much off her paychecks! If anyone can donate anything either money, clothes, or toys I would love to be able to give this stuff to her to allow her to give her kids something for Christmas. The younger daughter is in 6/6x pants and 7/8 shirts. The older daughter is size 7 pants and 7/8 shirts. As far as toys, anything girls would be fine. If anyone wants to donate $ if they can I will be purchasing toys and clothing with it and giving the items to her. Normally I don't get the chance to do this, however I do not want to see her kids suffering!

Thanks,
Nikki

Contact Nikki at dipiangel@gmail.com! I apologize, I sent an additional email with information however it didn't make it with the original post! U can also call 558-7258. Thanks 

16 comments :

Anonymous said...

Where do we donate or to who?

Anonymous said...

Nikki, could you please post a location were the items could be dropped off...... would love to help!

Anonymous said...

who is this family that is in need of help,might I ask?

Anonymous said...

Could you tell me what town the family resides??

Anonymous said...

You don't have any info on where or who to donate to

Anonymous said...

... and how does one contact Nikki?

Anonymous said...

You should contact the Christmas house they will help

Anonymous said...

Contact Nikki at dipiangel@gmail.com! I apologize, I sent an additional email with information however it didn't make it with the original post! U can also call 558-7258. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I think so many families are in this situation this year! I wish we could line all the children up and have Santa hand out something they each needed!

Anonymous said...

I know of a few families in the same need...seems this is happening alot this year...god bless everyone...and we all need to help each other.

Ichabod Crane said...

I think people need to learn what Christmas is actually about and be happy and thankful that we have family and friends and live in a free country. Buying presents id just a crutch to get through the holidays which are WAY too commercialized. There are a lot of people that are struggling this year.....I just told my son he would have to be happy with what he got and enjoy the holiday as a family.

Anonymous said...

To poster 10:38, u r right but when u try to explain that to little kids who believe in Santa and then go to school hearing about what all their friends got it is hard! Also trying to maintain the "innocence" of ur child with them believing in Santa and the tooth fairy etc... Is something we should cherish! I am sure Nikki isn't expecting a lot and doesn't expect a lot from once person. But even if each person gave 1 toy or 5-10 dollars to help out she could help this person give her kids at least something for Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

I think what ichabod is saying is there are quite a few families like this ! More than u know and he is right it's about and friends not money and gifts! I am a single mom of 3 and as long as I have my kids and family I feel blessed! We might not have tons at Christmas but we have each other!

Anonymous said...

It is hard little kids that do believe in santa and then turn around and get nothing that's putting a damper on everything on the child's wishing and believeing I know its hard cuz my kids aren't getting much this yr either

Anonymous said...

Nikki your heart is in the right place however I would contact The Christmas House! They are a wonderful organization and they try to help all of the families !

Anonymous said...

geez I think the some of the general public is being a little harsh on someone who is just trying to help out a fellow friend/neighbor/human being. Yes, most of us understand that the meaning of Christmas is not receiving gifts, but the birth of Christ, being with family and friends and having our health. Certainly, a very important message to pass along to our youth. But I happen to think that Nikki is onto another important Christmas message....the spirit of GIVING. Perhaps, if the world had more people like her, who took the time to recognize their fellow humans in need...instead of wasting time posting about where her heart "should" be... well...I can't even imagine the impact it would have....