J&J Auto Coudersport

J&J Auto Coudersport

J&J Auto Coudersport

J&J Auto Coudersport

Howards, Inc.

WANTED FOR MURDER OF PSP TROOPER

PA Lumber Museum

PA Lumber Museum

Stoltz Of Coudersport

Coudersport Free Methodist Church

Howards Inc.

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 20,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Auction & Yard Sale Page

Barbershop

Sunday, December 23, 2012

In Memory of Harold D. Danforth, Christmas 2012

In Memory of Harold D. Danforth, 
                     Christmas 2012

We've shared our hearts, full of Holiday Cheer
and shopped for presents for loved ones this year
Our homes are dressed up with garland and lights
that sparkle and shine through the Holiday nights.

But even with all of this Holiday bliss
there’s someone we lost that we terribly miss
And as this Christmas Day draws near
we wish in our hearts that you could be here.

You are living your life way up past the stars
somewhere past Jupiter, Saturn and Mars
You are spending this Christmas in Heaven, you see
and last night, as I slept, a dream came to me.

You were standing before me, happy and well
you said to me, "I have something to tell…
Heaven's more wondrous than you would believe
it’s the greatest of gifts I could ever receive.

I'd like for you all to remember the good
you know that I'd be there if only I could.
So don't feel so bad that I'm not there
there are so many memories for you all to share.

As you gather together, I'm sure you will find
the gifts deep within you that I left behind
Each one is unique and wrapped brightly in love
they shine from your hearts as I shine from above.

We all love and miss you ….


Pat,
Bob, Pat, Todd, Erin, Craig, Shane
Bruce, Kay, Tim, Melissa, Morgan, Hannah,
Shannon, Kasey, Austin, Stevie, Payton
Tim, Wendy, Pete, Michelle, Brailee, Shaelyn, Ryelle
Chris, Danielle, Brody, Trinity, Bowen
Craig, Mandy, Braylon, Chris, Jessica
Butch, Wendy, Justin, Christie, Kylie, Gavin, Billy, Nina
Deanna, Don, Katie, Jon, Kelly, Cathi, Nick, Christina, Kyle, Donnie, Danny,
Shari, Dana, Levi, Ciarra and Kaden

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Merry Christmas, Danforth family.

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Yes, Harold was a good man