Old Schoolhouse Village Shoppes

Howard's, Inc.

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 20,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Auction & Yard Sale Page

Mountain Momma Mercantile

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Nancy Graham Catches 2 Bull Elk Fighting Near Driftwood

Nancy Graham Catches 2 Bull Elk Fighting


Hi,

My name is Nancy Graham. I live in Driftwood Pa and read Solomons Word usually at least 1x a day. My granddaughter and I were heading up to Emporium this evening and came upon these 2 bull elk, fighting at the edge of the road. I had my camera in the front seat so I took some video and still shots. I posted them on my facebook page, but thought more people would enjoy seeing them. You are welcome to use them or do whatever you would like with the pics. This email has the still shot and I will try to send the video next. I have a feeling it will go thru, real slowly though. Thanks for the good job you do on your site, I really enjoy it!

Nancy

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

That is pretty neat Nancy! Most people do not have the opportunity to come across something like that-nice video!

Anonymous said...

Wow it's a wonder PSP was not called. They seem to get involved in every other fight. Must be Cause Elks don't have money to fine them.

Anonymous said...

9:05am

You and I need to do the Hucklebuck! What is your problem?

It's the RUT! Thats what Elk do. There is NO caselaw on humans beating each other and excusing it because of the RUT. Alcohol and Drugs maybe BUT thats not an excuse!

Anonymous said...

9:05
Really ? Why don't you do something productive with your life, like getting your GED or something. Holy crap.