2014 Woodsmen's Show

2014 Woodsmen's Show

Frosty Hollow Herbal Fair

Frosty Hollow Herbal Fair

Howards

E & G Auto

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 20,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Auction & Yard Sale Page

Monday, December 3, 2012

NOTE OF LOVE, PRAYER & SUPPORT

FROM THE PASTOR & CONGREGATION OF COUDERSPORT FREE METHODIST CHURCH

We mourn with our Brothers and Sisters of the Coudersport First Presbyterian Church, and we stand with them side-by-side as the Family of God. I spent Sunday in grief and prayer along with, I'm sure, many, many in our small community. So much could be said and so much fills our hearts right now, but simply know this we cry with you. We pray with you. We love and support you in this desperate time. We pray for Jesus to wrap His arms around you and our entire community.

In Christ,
Pastor Pete

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that from my family to yours and your church family that I am really sorry for your loss. I live in Shinglehouse and it amazes me at how something like this can even impact our little community. May God be with you during your time of grief and my family will definitely keep you in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

beautiful i am methodist and i feel the same way i cried yesterday all day long

Anonymous said...

I am an Austin Methodist, & I can't even imagine what the state of mind was with those people when this tragedy took place. May God bless them all, & the family of the victim. Prayers being sent. AND I PRAY JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!!!