J&J Auto Coudersport

J&J Auto Coudersport

J&J Auto Coudersport

J&J Auto Coudersport

Gleason Motors

Howards

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 20,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Scott Buchsen shares beautiful Africa pictures

Scott Buchsen shares beautiful Africa pictures
Jim,
Because all the locals read your blog, I thought it was the best place to post a link to some pictures I took while I was in Tanzania and Zanzibar. Lots of people I know wanted to see some pictures and I told them I would post a link when I returned.

My cousin, Ron and I spent 16 days in Africa this fall. I left on October 30th and returned on November 15th. We went to the Eastern and Central Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Selous and Zanzibar. While in the Serengeti, we caught the tail end of the great migration. When they refer to it as the 8th Wonder of the World, it's for good reason. I have never seen so many animals in all my life!
It was nearly a perfect vacation. Great weather, great scenery, friendly people and EXCELLENT food! The worst part is the nearly 20 hours of flying it takes to get there.
The stories I have are better than any of these pictures. Why was the Maasai child licking my arm? You want me to ride where in the bush plane? Push this button and someone will come and remove the monkeys from your room. Don't try to swim with the dolphins without lessons...

Anyway, below is a link to around 200 of the 5000 shots I took. These are shrunk down quite a bit from the original resolution they were shot in. If anyone wants any of these for themselves, either to print or use as desktop wallpaper, please let me know and I will send you an original. Make sure you have a good connection because they run around 8 mb each.
If you have any questions or seriously want to go to Tanzania, I would be happy to talk to you.
Thanks- Scott

4 comments :

Dean Dow said...

Scott,
These photos are phenomenal! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful way to share the beauty of your trip with people that may never have that opportunity. Thank you so much for allowing us to enjoy your great photos.
Teena

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! Seems like the trip of a lifetime! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing! Beautiful pictures! Loved all the animal ones!