Vintage Bi-Plane Rides

Vintage Bi-Plane Rides

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 20,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Auction & Yard Sale Page

Monday, December 3, 2012

Thank You From The Tammie Kibbe And Family

Family, friends, and community.

I would like to take the time to say thank you for you support, prayers, and generosity. It's always nice to see how our small community is always willing to come together and support those in need.

God has always blessed and guided me and my family. Which is why I have decided to establish a fund in conjuction with Charles Cole Memorial Hospital using the donations we received. This fund will be available to anyone who is without insurance or unable to afford preventative care such as early detection mammograms.

Thank you again for all of your thoughts, support, prayers and all you have done for me and my family. I cannot express how much we truly appreciate everything.

Sincerely,
Tammie Kibbe and family

For information regarding the fund or how it can be accessed please contact:
Michelle Burdick at Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
814-274-9300

No comments :