WANTED FOR MURDER OF PSP TROOPER

WANTED FOR MURDER OF PSP TROOPER

Howards Inc.

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 20,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Auction & Yard Sale Page

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Boxer Running Loose On Bark Shanty Rd.

Boxer running loose

There has been a female boxer running loose on bark shanty road near the Starlite Inn for a few days now.

My mother has been putting food out, it eats but wont come near and its getting very thin, ribs showing, etc.

Just hoping you might post something

She is brown with a pink color, unsure on tags.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

If this boxer wears a bright orange collar, I saw her last Thursday, Jan. 10th on Sunrise Ridge Road/Wildfire Estates. I tried coaxing her into my truck, but she headed towards a house on that road. Acted like it might be where she lived.

Anonymous said...

This is very sad. That dog must have a home somewhere. I so hope the owner is found. Hope it wasn't a drop off!! Or that it belongs to the kid who is in jail from Keating Summit. Goff, I believe is his name.

Anonymous said...

If anyone catches this poor dog please let me know. I would be more then willing to foster him and help get him a new home.