Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 20,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Auction & Yard Sale Page

Mountain Momma Mercantile

Monday, January 14, 2013

Lost Keys

Lost Keys In Northern Potter County area
I've lost a rather large set of keys and was wondering if you could post a notice for me?

The keys are on an old faded blue carabiner, it also has my dog tag from the service, and it probably has fifty keys on it.

I'm offering a $100.00 reward.

Thanks,
Mike

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

just wondering if your dog tags have your social on them... not the smartest move on your part if it is..
I hope you find them

Andy said...

And I'm sure that he didn't plan on losing his keys when he put his dog tags on them...there is always one out there that has to make a stupid comment!!!

Anonymous said...

and my submittion is once again censored.... I said nothing wrong nor used bad language. I guess next time I will mispell everything and call out someone personally so you post it...

PATHETIC...!

Solomon's words for the wise said...

Please don't be offended PATHETIC. Several commentors asked for a location where the keys were lost. The person who lost the keys did not want to list a specific area. A generalized area was added to the post to satisfy those questions.