Low-Cost Flu Shots At Potter County LocationsLocal emergency rooms and doctors’ offices have seen a steady parade of patients suffering from chills, fever, headache, muscle aches, fatigue, cough, and sore throat. In many cases, the diagnosis is influenza. State health officials confirm a large outbreak of the seasonal virus. Most effective preventative measure is a flu shot, so the Health Department is offering low-cost influenza vaccinations in the coming weeks at six sites. For appointments, call 274-3626. Fee of $5.00 can be paid with cash, check or money order. Schedule is 10 am to noon on Wednesdays as follows:
- Feb. 6, Tri-Town Fire Company, Ulysses.
- Feb. 13, Seventh-Day Adventist Church, Coudersport.
- Feb. 27, Potter County Human Services, Roulette.
- March 6, Tri-Town Fire Company, Ulysses.
- March 13, St. Bibiana Catholic Church, Galeton.
- March 27, Potter County Human Services, Roulette.