Really Rural Real Estate

Stoltz Of Coudersport

Howards Inc.

Vintage Bi-Plane Rides

Vintage Bi-Plane Rides

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 20,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Auction & Yard Sale Page

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Slow Down Move Over



Message From Potter County Dept Of Emergency Services.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

What a great message. Along some of the roads in Potter county there is not alot of room to get fully off the road. I remember one time while getting pulled over I drove for a short distance to find a safe place for the officer and my own safety, I was hoping he didn't think I was ignoring his lights.I explained to him why I drove probably another 1/4 mile or so and he was appreciative, I received a warning and not a ticket!

DT DAVE said...

A GREAT Message! Everyone Who Drives ANY Vehicle Should ALWAYS Slow Down/Move Over When Approaching An EMERGENCY Vehicle! Even Tow Trucks NEED Room To Do Their Job SAFELY...Next Time It Could Be YOUR Vehicle Disabled & Needing HELP!