WANTED FOR MURDER OF PSP TROOPER

WANTED FOR MURDER OF PSP TROOPER

Howards Inc.

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 20,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Auction & Yard Sale Page

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Found Dog / Lost Owner

Found Dog / Lost Owner

I have been found, but my owner is lost!! I am a young male black lab. I appear to be full blooded, and am very well behaved. I was found in the woods on 2/13/13, at the end of Beers Hollow Road in Eldred Twp. Some very nice people took me home, fed me, gave me a bath and are letting me stay in their house until I find my owner. They have a black lab too that I am playing with, but I'd like to go home soon. 


Jim,
Within minutes of posting my found dog ad, the owner called!! Thank you very much for another successful reunion between man and man's best friend!!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I found my owner!! Thanks for all your help.... Onyx