J&J Auto Coudersport

J&J Auto Coudersport

J&J Auto Coudersport

J&J Auto Coudersport

Stoltz Of St. Mary's

Coudersport Free Methodist Church

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 20,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Auction & Yard Sale Page

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sandra Kinney Announces Bid For Re-Election As Liberty Township Tax Collector

My name is Sandra Kinney. I am the Liberty Township, McKean County, Tax Collector running for re-election on the Republican ticket. 

I have served as Tax Collector from 1995 to 2001 and from 2006 to 2013. I would appreciate your vote on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 so that I may continue to serve you.

It is my goal to be available when I am needed, provide prompt friendly service, and to serve you with a smile.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...


Thank you Sandra for the many years of service and many more!

Jerry Goochee

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sandy, its nice to have someone working for Liberty township who hasn't stolen money from us. For those who don't know liberty township has lost $500,000.00 stolen twice from us. Both bearly got a slap on the wrist, that was thought to be enough punishment.