Street Machines Auto Care

Stoltz Of Coudersport


Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Monday, August 22, 2016

Almost scammed, Info for free!

Weedville, PA (15868)
Just had a phone call tonight that showed up as dish network on caller ID saying that they were repositioning their satellites and our receivers were going to be obsolete. They needed to send a technician over at no charge to us to upgrade our boxes and scheduled me right away after confirming my account info address and the whole nine yards..... 

Sounded very professional and believable. We just had to give my credit card info for a one time deposit that was going to be refunded after 6 months due to the company's hard loss recently. 

My boyfriend was talking with them and when I overheard that, it caught my attention. I said no way! He hung up right away. They called back 3 or 4 times while I started googling info. 

He called dish network and sure enough it is a scam and now they have all my info. So be careful out there people. Like I always say, "Don't trust anyone!"