Street Machines

Stoltz Of Coudersport

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Friday, August 5, 2016

Eldred Dispatched To Dandy-Mart

At 8:20 PM on Friday, Eldred Fire Dept., Ambulance & McKean County Dive Team have been dispatched to the Dandy-Mart in Eldred for a possible suicide attempt from the Kendall Bridge.
8:26 PM-Per Chief 4-30, All units respond to Dandy Mini-Mart non-emergency.

13 comments :

Anonymous said...

You never know when something is horribly wrong. Hope who ever it is they are alright and receive mental help.

Anonymous said...

Prayers for this person that they are OK and they get the help they need

Anonymous said...

Agree 9:29

Anonymous said...

How do you know they need mental help? Just because someone doesn't have a reason to live anymore and decides to end their life, doesn't mean they are mentally ill.

Dwayne Shaw said...

Wow, what would you call it? 10:39

Anonymous said...

Just remember, "Attempted Suicide" IS a crime! cuz they can't charge you if you're successful.

Live Free Or Die.

Anonymous said...

Prayers for this person, no one never knows what an individual is going through, they just need lots of prayers at a time such as this!

Anonymous said...

Yes I sure agree with 10.29 I WISH WITH ALL MY HEART that I have had a chance to try to intervene, before my child committed suicide.

Anonymous said...

Did anyone actually commit suicide ?

Anonymous said...

No suicide-the person was found to be in Port Allegany. All well and that is the best thing.

Anonymous said...

I'm referring to my own child as a comment to this instance in this blog. Yes I'm someone else and my child committed suicide. I need prayers too.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Aug 7 @ 12:06 a.m. and I am so very sorry for your loss! I am a mother and I cannot imagine what you've been through...

Anonymous said...

No suicide was attempted. The parent was worried that their kid had committed suicide that would be why it says possible suicide attempt. The person was found in Port and they were just fine!