Stop the Gun Ban

Coudersport Consistory Sportsmen's Bash

Coudersport Consistory Sportsmen's Bash

Stoltz Of Coudersport

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Man Found In Another's Residence Charged With Trespassing


8 comments :

Anonymous said...

To bad he wasn't a probation officer...

Anonymous said...

If he only had a job,
Thanks Obumma!

Anonymous said...

Why didn't the cop just give him a ride home? Oh, that's right he's not part of the good old boys club!

Anonymous said...

Please! Eric was charged and convicted too. Conspiracy theory is negative.

Anonymous said...

The Boys Club ???????

Anonymous said...

Did he even know the home owner? PLEASE people lock all doors & windows at all times. Think this cannot happen to you? Think the cops will show up in time to save you if it does? I had a deranged stranger pound on my door at 2 am demanding to be let in and stating over & over that he had a gun and would "shoot my ass thru the door" if I didn't let him in'. I was alone with my small child and immediately phoned 911. The operator was condescending & actually laughed & made fun of me for being so afraid. 45 minutes later the cops finally showed up but the guy ran from them & they didn't even try to chase him. When hillary is crowned imperial ruler of the US, she will attempt an Australian style gun confiscation. Guns are our only protection. I'd never, ever call 911 for help ever again after that nightmare experience.

Anonymous said...

I'd use my gun before the cops even got thete, 45 mind is a long time & I would've reported the 911 caller, you n your child's life was in danger!!!! She/he wouldn't have their jobs

Anonymous said...

4:20 he was charged and prosecuted