Stop the Gun Ban

Coudersport Consistory Sportsmen's Bash

Coudersport Consistory Sportsmen's Bash

Stoltz Of Coudersport

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pete the peacock has found a home

 Pete has found his forever home.

Peacock for Adoption: asking for help finding a forever home for a stray female peacock. She showed up 2 months ago to a unoccupied home in Westfield, PA. I worry about her slim chances of making it thru a northern PA winter all on her own. 

 I would give her a home, but I don't think apartment life would suit her, lol. She is curious, beautiful, sweet, good with cats (one is her only friend right now), will take pieces of bread from my hand, has been pretty quiet for her species, and loves company. 

 No local farm in the area with other peacocks will claim her or agree to take her in. I am willing to deliver her for free within in an hour or so from Westfield.

I would prefer texts, but calls are ok too, to (904) 405-2530. Email is also convenient as well to glendamckelvey@gmail.com.

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

I don't believe that is a female I think it's a young male that hasn't grown his tail feathers yet a female would be mostly brown and gray

hillwoman said...

I would be very interested in taking her off your hands. You can contact me on facebook, or at hillwoman_ny@yahoo.com.

hillwoman said...

I would be very interested in taking her off your hands. She would be a nice addition to my homestead farm.

Anonymous said...

I wonder why another farm that has peacocks wouldn't just take it for free/?

Anonymous said...

Can you contact Bwana Jim at the Red Schoolhouse in Shinglehouse?

Anonymous said...

Redschool house will feed it to his snakes, he got rabbits from my kids one year and that's what happened to them......

Anonymous said...

They all have to eat! Its the food chain!

Anonymous said...

Just have to ask-who named "her" Pete?

Anonymous said...

Maybe "Pete" Self-Identfies as a "She" .... or maybe the other way around...