Stoltz Of Coudersport

Coudersport Consistory Sportsmen's Bash

Coudersport Consistory Sportsmen's Bash

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Cuba Woman Charged With Petit Larceny

Following an incident that took place in the village of Cuba, Brittany Hampshire (27) of Cuba was arrested and charged with Petit Larceny. Hampshire was processed and released to appear at a later date. Hampshire is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Brit Hampshire: Just so you all know this is from something i was tricked and entrapped in to saying and then twisted it and used it against me to try and get information and when I refused and called a lawyer after a week of straight harassment this one certain person brought the charge against me. It was something I said i did from 3 YEARS AGO that was twisted and used as a scare tactic to use me. Just to clarify. Also...I wasn't physically arrested I turned myself in and was processed and mind you that happened a month ago. I cooperated fully over a charge I received on something I "incriminated" myself in technically.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Sounds like her attorney should sue whoever brought charges for Malicious Prosecution.

It's not everyday that people are able to defend themselves on this blog, so kudos to the blog operator and good luck for this young lady.



Anonymous said...

Praying for you honey,♡♡♡

Anonymous said...

Wow, who did you get mad at you?
Hillary Clinton? Sounds like her style. Lol

Anonymous said...

I pray you get this mess all taken care of & your name & reputation is cleared

Anonymous said...

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.................

Anonymous said...

Is it just because she is little and cute that everyone here is sure she did nothing Wrong? I'm not saying she did, but find it curious that the consensus of opinions are they are taking her for a ride. Let's hope that is the way it is.