Street Machines

Stoltz Of Coudersport

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Lost White Cat in the Sweden Valley

Looking for Lost White Cat in the Sweden Valley area... comes to the name "Buttons" and has been missing since Thursday the 22nd. 
Thanks to everyone however, The bad news is I finally found him several feet from the road. He succumbed to head injuries most likely from a vehicle.

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Not sure if this is Roulette, but there are several news reports of a lady named Millie stealing cats in Roulette. I hope you find your kitty.

Anonymous said...

He's a beauty, pray you find him !

texx4linux said...

Thanks to everyone however, The bad news is I finnaly found him several feet from the road. He succumbed to head injuries most likly from a vehicle... I have since layed him to rest and thank everyone again for their help. God bless "Buttons" little soul. He was my buddy.

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry to hear about "Buttons". Your cat was very beautiful and I'm sure very loved and missed. Pets become family and are very missed and grieved over. Hope you find peace and comfort knowing that Buttons is in a better place. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Awwww.. .so sorry to hear that, he's in heaven with all the other little animals.....

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. ��

Mary said...

Such a beauty!! So sad!!! I am sorry for your loss.