PennDOT Cameron/Potter County Maintenance work schedule for the week of September 12 – September 16, 2016
Coudersport, PA – The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Cameron/Potter County Maintenance announces the following work schedule for the week of September 12 to September 16, weather permitting. Motorists should travel with extra caution in these and all work areas. Motorists should be aware that due to the nature of highway maintenance and emergency work, crews could be working on any highway at any time of the day or night
Potter County 0260
● State Route: 4013 (North Hollow)
● State Route: 1002 (Sweden Hill Road)
● State Route: 0049 (from intersection of SR 44 & SR 49 to Colesburg)
● State Route: 0449 (Deer Park to Gold)
● State Route: 0044 (Sweden Valley to Cherry Springs)
● State Route: 3003 (Prouty area)
● State Route: 4001 (Sartwell Creek)
● Remove chipping signs on various routes
● State Route: 2002, West Branch Township, 2 miles northeast of Cherry Springs. Detour
in place. (August 22 - September 30)
Cameron County 0240
● State Route: 0120 (Cameron to Emporium)
● State Route: 0046 (Emporium to McKean County line)
● Various routes throughout the county
The following work is scheduled to be completed by contractor, weather permitting:
● Glenn O Hawbaker: shoulder work will continue on SR 44 between the village of Oleona and Lycoming County line.
● Glenn O Hawbaker: preparations for roadway reconstruction on Route 6 in Coudersport Borough (West Street to Ludwig Lane) will begin week of August 29, 2016. There will be short term lane closures and alternating traffic patterns. Expect delays.
● Walsh Granite: W. Main Street (SR 0049) bridge over Marsh Creek near the village of Mills is scheduled to begin week of June 20th. Temporary traffic disruptions with traffic signals will be in place. (June-October)
● Walsh Granite: SR 0049 bridge over Cowanesque River near the village of Mills is scheduled to begin week of September 12. Temporary traffic signals will be in place.
● I A Construction: installation of new inlets and drain pipes on SR 155 from Keating Summit area towards the Cameron County line. Temporary traffic signals will be in place with short delays possible.
● A L Blades: Route 244 in Ellisburg, Genesee Township, bridge replacement to begin August 1 with bridge closure and detour in place. (August-November)
● L C Whitford: Route 244 in Genesee Township, bridge repairs to begin August 9 to bridge spanning Cryder Creek (southwest of New York state line) . Bridge will be closed with detour in place. (August-October)
● L C Whitford: Route 120 two bridges will be replaced in Shippen Township in Cameron County. Two separate work zones will be in place utilizing temporary traffic signals.
For more information, visit www.dot.state.pa.us or call 814-274-9181
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles by visiting www.511PA.com. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information and access to more than 770 traffic cameras.
511PA is also available through a smartphone application for iPhone and Android devices, by calling 5-1-1, or by following regional Twitter alerts accessible on the 511PA website.
Follow PennDOT on Twitter at www.twitter.com/511PAStateCOLL