Stop the Gun Ban

Coudersport Consistory Sportsmen's Bash

Coudersport Consistory Sportsmen's Bash

Stoltz Of Coudersport

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Shinglehouse Dispatched For Tree Down Blocking Roadway

At 2:07 PM on Saturday, Shinglehouse Fire Department has been dispatched to Ceres Township for a tree Down blocking the roadway.

16 comments :

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know what kind of tree it is?

Anonymous said...

Wooden, but maybe a Christmas tree, this tume.

Anonymous said...

I was asking due to some research I am doing on trees falling and income strata of area where trees fall.

Anonymous said...

No 9.27 you aren't getting me again, however after reading your sarcasm again, I recognize some of the terms you used and I now do know you are, heavy drinker, antique stealer and non-working bum-----Got you too!

Anonymous said...

You ALL need th o stop your ignorance!
All they're doing is a research on different trees, stop your own criticizing them, ACT LIKE ADULTS!!!

Anonymous said...

8.36, this person made a fool of me. There is no tree study, it was done to bait someone like me and they did manage to bring me to their level thank you 8.36 for just listening.

Anonymous said...

Don't stoop to their ignorant level, they're the ignorant one, not you sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

They're the fool. NOT YOU 10:20 AM !

Anonymous said...

Tree lives matter

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs to lighten-up a little.

Anonymous said...

Gotta bring down the dildine on this string too.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have my glass of wine & my griled juicy steak, have a great time bickering ! Yummy ! Yummy !

Anonymous said...

Stop the 'dildine' stuff and everything would be ok.. By the way, whats 'dildine'?

Anonymous said...

Well I gotta tell ya, my grilled sirloin steak was delicious, !!!!!
I'm curious too, what does did in mean? See it a lot on here

Anonymous said...

Are you celebrating steak with your WINE also. Now sometimes people can't swallow steak with too much WINE, wouldn't that be a shame!

Anonymous said...

I sure didn't have any trouble gettin my steak & wine down !
Woo-hoo!
Woo-hoo ! Just having fun to change the negative mode on here to a fun mode!
Hohohohohoho....................
Hehehehehehe.....................