Street Machines Auto Care

Stop the Gun Ban

Coudersport Consistory Sportsmen's Bash

Coudersport Consistory Sportsmen's Bash

Stoltz Of Coudersport

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Thank You....

A special thank you to the good Samaritan who turned my cell phone in to the desk at Sheetz in Coudersport! You are a life saver! And thanks to the Sheetz staff, too!

Lisa Harris

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Amen, there are honest people yet in this eorld,
I left my purse in a shopping cart at Shop & Save, when I got home realizin what I did & of course scared thinking someone had probably taken it by time I got back to the store, Some honest. Person took it into the store which was a blessing to me !!!

Mike C said...

There is still good in this world, It's not going to hell like the media makes it to be.

Anonymous said...

I had my cell phone stolen from my work and week and half later after I had to it shut off she returned it where she found it but little does she know I now who she is