|From left: Robert Haefner, Bob Stoffregen, Bernadette Chiaramonte Brown, Marilyn Wood, Jeff Hoodak , Molly Kinsey, Susan Bohnert Phillips and Donald Biresch|
WELLSBORO, PA – Citizens & Northern Bank hosted their annual calendar photo contest luncheon at the Tyoga Country Club. The event is held each year to celebrate the local amateur photographers whose winning photographs are featured on C&N’s 2017 calendar. During this event, the winners are awarded a copy of the new calendar containing their winning photo, $100 cash prize and served lunch. The grand prize winner is given a large framed copy of their photo and a $300 cash prize.
2017 winners and the month their photographs represent include:
• Bob Stoffregen of Williamsport, PA - Milky Way and a shooting star - Grand Prize
• Robert Haefner of Winfield, PA, a snow-covered waterfall - January
• Patrick Greenabaum of Cogan Station, PA, a robin in a frozen tree - February
• Donald Biresch of Ottsville, PA, a fox kit - March
• Marilyn Wood of Tioga, PA, a Purple Finch in a flowering Dogwood tree- April
• Susan Bohnert Phillips of Morris, PA, a field of wild flowers - May
• Ann Kamzelski of Wellsboro, PA, miniature horses in a field of buttercups - June
• Molly Kinsey of Dushore, PA, humming bird with Hibiscus - July
• Bernadette Chiaramonte Brown of Wellsboro, PA, barn with chicory flowers - August
• Donna Sherwood of Dushore, PA, barn on the hill - September
• George Martin of Stevens, PA, house in the forest - October
• Jeff Hoodak of Dushore, PA, first snow fall - November
• Mia Lisa Anderson of Wellsboro, PA, Wellsboro Christmas - December
“This is the 14th year that we’ve produced our calendar. We believe it’s a unique way to involve our local community members and to celebrate the beautiful area that we’re lucky to call home. It’s also important to thank everyone who submitted a photo for consideration so that we can keep the calendar going year after year,” said Charity Frantz, Marketing Director at C&N.
The 2017 C&N Photo Calendars are now available free of charge in all Citizens & Northern Bank offices.