CIMINO AUTO PARTS

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Christmas Display on Coonscrossing in Shinglehouse to be lit starting Thanksgiving night

The Christmas Display on Coonscrossing in Shinglehouse will be lighting up on Thanksgiving night. We will be having it lite every night until after the first of the year. . Hope everyone enjoys them as much as we do and as much as we like doing it for the community. If it is windy we will not be lighting the lights. Hours 5 pm till 11 pm. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday Season

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Can you give me directions? I'm not from the area. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I'm not a ho hum person but I don't understand why all the christmas lites are up before thanksgiving and lighting up before december is even here...
I'm showing my age here but when I was a kid you hung your lights like a week before the 25th and it usually was bitter cold.. hahaha I remember my fingers freezing.. and then the tree was put up two days before..
Now it just ticks me off to see and her music for December.. It just seems the spirit of Christmas is out of touch anymore everyone's in such a hurry.. Remember folks the 25th of December is Christmas not the 24th of November..

Anonymous said...

I agree, here the thing 1928 the Macys day parade stated, the kick off of the Christmas season. BUT WHAT TICKS ME OFF the tv shows CHRISTMAN MOVIES STARTING IN OCTOBER THEN ON CHRISTMAS DAY WE ARE BACK TO THE SAME OLD SHOWS AND MUSIC STOPPES AT MIDNIGHT!!!!!! yes I agree But let us ALLL remember the REAL reason for CHRIST MAS

Judy Mesler said...

To poster 5:29, we are off the Horse Run Road. 1 mile up Horse Run on the left, dirt road turn to black top. You wont miss it.

Judy Mesler said...

to posters 6:13 and 10:38
I understand where you are coming from, most of the time when i was young we never even had a tree at Christmas time.But you have to realize the times are changing and People like to get into the Holiday spirit early now days. It usually takes us 2 months to set everything up. We are not just decorating a tree in our house. This is for the Community to enjoy. Many of my family are from out of state and they come home at Thanksgiving so i would rather have them see the lights when they are home than see pictures on the computer. I know what Christmas is all about and for myself and my family we start the holiday season at Thanksgiving and are able to celebrate till the New Year.

Anonymous said...

If you have a problem with it, don't pay attention to it. Simple as that. I had my tree up 2 weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

"JESUS IS THE REASON
FOR THE SEASON"