AMBER ALERT

AMBER ALERT

Stoltz Of Coudersport

Howard's Inc.

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

YOUR AD ON SOLOMON'S WORDS IS VIEWED WELL OVER ONE MILLION TIMES EACH MONTH!!.OUR FACEBOOK PAGE LEADS THE PACK WITH MORE POSTS, MORE LIKES, AND MORE ENGAGEMENT!! BE SURE TO READ BOTH OUR BLOG AND OUR FACEBOOK PAGE. WE GIVE YOU MORE !!

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Multiple-car crash on I-80 east, 5 miles west of DuBois


Page Liked · 36 mins · Edited ·
BREAKING NEWS:

Multiple-car crash on I-80 east, 5 miles west of DuBois in Jefferson County. No word on injuries. We have a crew on the way to the scene.

PennDOT is urging motorists to avoid unnecessary travel, but those who must head out will see speeds reduced to 45 mph on I-80 in Mercer, Venango, Clarion and Jefferson counties.


12/15/16 08:06
*Box 4-I: Multiple Vehicle Accident. 95 milemarker, I-80 eastbound, Washington Township* Station 4 due.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hope no one got hurt.
I'm on my way to help, I'll pick-up all the cases of beer that will fit in my truck just to clear the scene and make it safe. I'm willing to make several trips. Anything to help clean-up this terrible accident.
Concerned Citizen

Anonymous said...

Evidently PENN DOT is not capable of looking at the winter weather warnings! Is it somehow new to the experts in charge of I-80 that cold temps and strong winds create lake effect snow? Whoever is in charge of this section of highway should be fired immediately! But he will probably be promoted to a position where he can't hurt anyone! You actually have to work for any branch of government to be this incompetent and still have a job!