...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Conewango Creek At Russell
The Flood Warning continues for
The Conewango Creek At Russell.
* FROM SATURDAY EVENING TO MONDAY AFTERNOON...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8 PM Friday the stage was 8.6 feet and rising.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by tomorrow evening
and crest near 9.1 feet by Sunday morning.the river will fall below
flood stage by Monday morning.
* At 9.0 feet...A number of homes on the right, or west bank are
affected by high water.
Instructions: Safety message...Never drive cars through flooded areas!! The water may be too deep to allow safe passage. Most deaths that occur during flooding are related to vehicles trying to cross flooded roadways. An update to this product will be issued Saturday morning.
Friday, January 13, 2017
Posted by Solomon's words for the wise at 1/13/2017 09:36:00 PM