xxx

xxx

Eleni Interiors, Olean, NY

Eleni  Interiors, Olean, NY

Stoltz of Coudersport

Coudersport Wellness Center Packages

Coudersport Wellness Center Packages

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

Howard's Inc.

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

DINGMAN'S "CALL OF THE NORTH" GIFT SHOP, 1 MILE EAST OF GAINES, PA ON ROUTE 6. STOP IN AND SEE OUR CHRISTMAS DISPLAYS & BEAUTIFUL GIFTS FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING NEEDS. OPEN 10 TO 5 THURSDAY THRU MONDAY.

Monday, January 9, 2017

McKean County 4-H Member Spotlight


Name: Shelby Baldwin
4-H Age: 17
4-H Club(s): Clover Patch Kids
4-H Project(s): Dairy, Beef, and Swine
Offices Held: President 

Favorite 4-H Memory: When I showed my favorite cow, Amy, who was a heifer at the time, and she won 2nd at the state level. I also won Master Showman that year at the state level. 

Why did you join 4-H? I joined 4-H because of my love for animals. It has shown me how to care and respect for animals, and it has given me a lot of chances to do many things I wouldn’t be able to without it. 

Being in 4-H has made me become a better person and has shown me the benefits of hard work. With a little hard work, I have learned that I could become a better showman. I take better care of my animals and benefit by working with them and loving them. I have had the chance to become the reigning Potter/McKean County Dairy Princess all because of my years in 4-H.

Those interested in 4-H can contact the McKean County Extension Office at 814-887-5613 or email sms6421@psu.edu. Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.

No comments :