Stoltz of Coudersport

Howard's Inc., Coudersport, PA

Howard's Inc.

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

PETE AND JEAN FOLK ANTIQUES AND COLLECTIBLES ARE SELLING HOWARD FURNITURE PRODUCTS AND SIMICHROME POLISH AT THE CALL OF THE NORTH GIFT SHOP....2367 Route 6, Gaines, PA 16922. 814-433-4111 and THE RIGHT STUFF at 364 East Second St., Coudersport PA. 814-274-4200.......These products are no longer available on Main Street in Galeton due to the closing of the Heart’s Desire store.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Thank You For All The Wonderful Birthday Wishes.

Beverly Bacon
Thank you for making my 86 th birthday so special.  Thanks to everyone who mailed a card, made a phone call or sent birthday wishes over Facebook or stopped in to wish me happy 86 th birthday. 

It sure has brightened my days and I've enjoyed each and everyone. 

Thank you , Beverly Bacon & Cindy Bacon Nelson



2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Beverly, such a nice picture, you look great. Haven't seen you for awhile.I think it was so nice of Cindy to let people know about your birthday. I've always liked you, you always made me feel like you were pleased to see me. I'm sure a lot of others feel the same Way! Many more goodl, healthy birthdays to a really nice Lady! God bless you and Cindy and family.

Anonymous said...

God bless you Beverly & I pray the Lord blesses you with many more wonderful & fulfilled birthdays sweetie..