xxx

xxx

Stoltz Of Coudersport

Howard's Inc.

J & J

J&J Auto Coudersport
J&J Auto Coudersport

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

PETE AND JEAN FOLK ANTIQUES AND COLLECTIBLES ARE SELLING HOWARD FURNITURE PRODUCTS AND SIMICHROME POLISH AT THE CALL OF THE NORTH GIFT SHOP....2367 Route 6, Gaines, PA 16922. 814-433-4111 and THE RIGHT STUFF at 364 East Second St., Coudersport PA. 814-274-4200.......These products are no longer available on Main Street in Galeton due to the closing of the Heart’s Desire store.

Monday, January 2, 2017

Washington County Gas Well Facility Explodes & Burns Sunday Afternoon

http://www.wtae.com/article/gas-well-facility-explosion-rocks-washington-county-neighborhood/8553395

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

Fear not ! the tax payers will clean up this mess.

Joe Dirt said...

Come on people!! Here we go already with the press programming us to believe everything. This was caused by a burst hydraulic line on a truck that spewed hydraulic fluid and caught on fire. This could have happened anywhere in the world with the same results, yet the media portrays it as an "explosion at a gas well site" I think they need to be prosecuted for libel every time they report a news story without the complete and truthful explanation of what happened.

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, good luck with that. They would have to prosecute about 90% of articles. News stories are just that, "Stories". Never trust the press.

Anonymous said...

Let the taxpayers foot the bill.Trump said smart people do not pay taxes.I am trying to get there after 47 years of thinking I should give some for the good of society,but no more I will not pay anymore than I have to and would advise the young to figure it out because they will bleed you till you die.

Anonymous said...

As usual....stretching the facts....the media is so full of bias they cant print a True stpory because they dont how.

Anonymous said...

Woooooooooo........
Hoooooooooo. ......

"NEWS MEDIA MATTERS"

Woooooooooooo...........
Hoooooooooooo...........

Anonymous said...

What is the true story ? I saw a bunch of emergency vehicles and firemen on the scene... I must have been seeing things ?

I alone can fix it. said...

I alone know what happened. I know things about explosions that others don't. I will tell you at a later date what I know about explosions. I've never studied explosions but I can fix them. I know more about explosions than you mere mortals. Those who study explosions don't know more than I do. I think the explosion was caused by a hijacked computer. I know more about hijacked computers than anyone, I will send my answer on paper by a courier and I will tell you on Tuesday or Wednesday. It will be bigly.
Better than reading the comics every morning.

Anonymous said...

Hey 8:52 hope your head don't explode would hate to see crap splattered all over the place plus the smell yuck

Anonymous said...

Very drole and right on. Thanks.