xxx

xxx

Eleni Interiors, Olean, NY

Eleni  Interiors, Olean, NY

Stoltz of Coudersport

Coudersport Wellness Center Packages

Coudersport Wellness Center Packages

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

Howard's Inc.

Olde Schoolhouse Village Shoppes

Olde Schoolhouse Village Shoppes

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

DINGMAN'S "CALL OF THE NORTH" GIFT SHOP, 1 MILE EAST OF GAINES, PA ON ROUTE 6. STOP IN AND SEE OUR CHRISTMAS DISPLAYS & BEAUTIFUL GIFTS FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING NEEDS. OPEN 10 TO 5 THURSDAY THRU MONDAY.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Boone, the Boxer, is Missing Since February 6th; Last Seen Near Sunderlinville, $200. REWARD

Missing Boxer (Boone)
$200 Reward
Galeton, PA (16922)

UPDATE: I have contacted the homeagain service that his chip is through and put in a lost pet alert. I have contacted the vets office that I take Boone to. I have contacted all of the shelters/animal sanctuaries and KC101 radio station. I have driven all over and put in homemade, missing dog cards, with his picture on it, and my info into every available mailbox I could find. I am making larger flyers with the reward, and his info. I don't know how I can live without him in my life. He has always been there, and it's breaking my heart. 

My mother's health is taking a strong turn for the worse, and I really need him. If someone took him, thinking he is a wonderful dog, he IS. He is MY wonderful dog though. Please, if you see him, or if you THINK you've seen him, please call me. I'll do anything to get him back.

My boxer took off. He is microchipped. Please call the Knoxville veterinary clinic to confirm or take him to any local shelter to have him scanned. Last seen on Phoenix Rd, just south of Sunderlinville. Please call if you find him. (570)439-7608. I'm offering a 200.00 reward. He's been gone too long and I miss him.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. We went through this years ago with our Brooke. I am praying you will find him.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I feel so very bad for you. Wished I knew where he is. I love my pet so much it makes my heart ache just to think of her being gone, missing. I'm praying for his return, safe and sound. Our animals are God's creatures too, just remember That! Please, please let us know when he comes home, you are right, he is your dog. Anyone out there that knows something, please help heal this broken heart and send him home. With you all with thoughts and prayers, I understand!

Patty said...

Jennifer this is a great idea.
I'm still holding out hope for all of you to be back together soon!��

Anonymous said...

Maybe put a flier in local Post Office's and Businesses

Anonymous said...

This is post 11.03, is there any leads or information on your beloved companion? You are still in my thoughts and prayers. Don't give up hope, hang in there, he is somewhere to be found and he will be home with the people who love him so much, as he loves you too.

Anonymous said...

New to area but I know there is a boxer that lives on academy st and the cross street in pleasant street in Ulysses right up from kountry market. I really hope you finding him