Questions to ask yourself as a youth 8 to 18:
• Do I want to learn new things?
• Would I like to be part of a group and make new friends and have new experiences?
• Do I want to have fun?
• Would I like new challenges and experiences?
If you answered yes to any of these, give us a call at 814-274-8540 to get involved. Just say, how do I get involved in 4-H!
Questions to ask yourself as an adult:
• Do I like working and spending time with youth?
• Would I like to share my experiences and talents with my children and others?
• Do I like to have fun?
• Would I like to get my children involved in 4-H?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, give us a call at 814-274-8540 to get involved. Just say, I would like to work with youth.
We have the flexibility to match your interests. Do you like bird watching, cooking, gardening, theatre, small engines, woodworking, robotics, or nature? There are many interesting projects and fun things to do as part of 4-H. It’s not just a program for farm kids. You can have fun with kids, and learn right along with them.
The key to 4-H is a group of youth and adults together having fun and learning together- we have many ideas for you- Just Check Us Out! Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.