Stoltz of Coudersport, PA

J & J

J&J Auto Coudersport
J&J Auto Coudersport

Howard's Inc.

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

YOUR AD ON SOLOMON'S WORDS IS VIEWED WELL OVER ONE MILLION TIMES EACH MONTH!!.OUR FACEBOOK PAGE LEADS THE PACK WITH MORE POSTS, MORE LIKES, AND MORE ENGAGEMENT!! BE SURE TO READ BOTH OUR BLOG AND OUR FACEBOOK PAGE. WE GIVE YOU MORE !!

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Chris Kalacinski announces candidacy for Magisterial District Judge


My name is Chris Kalacinski and I am announcing my candidacy for Magisterial District Judge, subject to the May 16 Municipal Primary Election. 

My name will appear first on the Republican ballot and second on the Democratic ballot in Galeton and Ulysses Boroughs and the townships of Pike, Ulysses, Abbott, Hector, Bingham, Stewardson, West Branch, and Harrison.

I’ve served our great country, I’ve served our local community, now I’m ready to serve our district. 

I’d like to talk to you about the Office I’m running for, Magisterial District Judge. 

The district may be split into separate boroughs and townships, but they all make up one community. The MDJ position is a critical part of our justice system. It ensures that citizens receive the rights and due process that they are entitled to under our State and US Constitutions. 

I am not running for Magisterial District Judge for myself, I’m running so that I can serve you, the community. 

Serving the community is my passion. The backbone of a great community is its’ residents. In order for a community to flourish, it needs order and discipline along with somebody who can decipher and interpret the laws and ordinances that are developed to uphold that order and discipline. 

I will be impartial, I will be firm, and I will be fair. I am running for you because I know that I can give you, the community, the Magisterial Judge that you need and deserve. 

I will perform my duties following the seven core values that were instilled into me by the United States Army: Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage.

As Magisterial District Judge, there are of course limitations as to what one can do, but I assure you, my service and dedication to you and the community will have no limitations. 

You need someone who can, and will serve you to the best of their abilities, I know I will be that person for you.

Let me tell you about myself and why I am that person. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice Administration from Mansfield University with an honor of the Dean’s List. I have experience working in several different aspects of our criminal justice system including: Police Officer, Probation and Parole Officer, Private Investigator, and Juvenile Counselor for at risk youth. 

I am also a United States Army Veteran where I served 5 years Active Duty, 1 year Active Reserve, and 2 years Inactive Reserve as a Military Police Officer and Investigator. I was privileged to have returned from a 13-month tour to Afghanistan. 

 While in the Army, I received several medals and accommodations for my service, hard work, and dedication.


I am a family oriented person. I am a proud father of a 16-year old daughter named Brielle who is active in softball, basketball, volleyball, and a member of the National Honor Society and a 13-year old son named Trey who is active in baseball, basketball, and soccer. 

I was privileged enough to grow up in a great community and just like any good parent, I want to afford our children the same opportunity to grow up in a great community, a safe community. I not only want that for our children, I want that for every man, woman, and child. In my free time, I volunteer coaching Little League Baseball, Softball, Junior High Basketball, and umpiring.

I will be taking my Pennsylvania Magisterial District Judge Certification in June 2017 so that if elected, I will be able to serve our district immediately following appointment. 

Your vote and support would be greatly appreciated on May 16th. See you at the polls, Thank you!

*Paid for by the Candidate

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Jim a lot of people in the Galeton area were confused which Michael Murray was running for this position so for better clarification it is the Son NOT the Father running. Incumbent Delores Weiss (Galeton/Ulysses District) is retiring at year’s end. Running to succeed her are Chris Kalacinski and Michael Murray.(the Son)

Anonymous said...

Excellent qualifications.

Joe Lagrua said...

I am a retired Police Officer and support Chris for this position. He knows the laws and how to enforce them. Chris is a good family man and supports local businesses in Potter County. He is a fair and caring person and will treat everyone he comes into contact fairly. Although I live in Coudersport and cannot vote for Chris I urge everyone who can to get out and vote for Chris Kalacinski this Tuesday

Anonymous said...

He certainly doesn't spend as much time in the barroom as that smartass murray..good luck chris

Anonymous said...

Dont be a smartass, both are great candidates.

Anonymous said...

I for one would like Mr Murray to let us know his qualifications for the position.

Anonymous said...

You got this bro.