Howards, Inc.

Olde Schoolhouse Vendors

Olde Schoolhouse Vendors

Howard's Inc.

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

YOUR AD ON SOLOMON'S WORDS IS VIEWED WELL OVER ONE MILLION TIMES EACH MONTH!!.OUR FACEBOOK PAGE LEADS THE PACK WITH MORE POSTS, MORE LIKES, AND MORE ENGAGEMENT!! BE SURE TO READ BOTH OUR BLOG AND OUR FACEBOOK PAGE. WE GIVE YOU MORE !!

Monday, May 8, 2017

Ever wonder what is in your child's room that could signal drug use?

The Task Force for Community Intervention will reveal what a room like this will look like at 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Grace Lutheran Family Center, Bradford.

There will be a mock teen bedroom scene.

There will be everyday items hidden that kids are using to get high with or on.

All are welcome to attend.

3 comments :

Tony said...

first of all, when did it become the childs room? my dad always claimed it was "his" room, because he's the one that paid for it, and he would go through it any damn time he wanted to... if I didnt like it I could always pay rent or buy the room, that way it would be mine. believe me , if I were to hide something from my parents, the last place I would do it is in their house

Anonymous said...

What would you like people to refer to the room that the child keeps their stuff in and the room they sleep in, if not "the child's room?"

Anonymous said...

I "NEVER" went into my child's room, no more than they would come into their Dad's & my bedroon, we respected each other's privacy, I thank the Lord neither our son or daughter got into drugs.