xxx

xxx

Stoltz of Coudersport

M & W

M & W Auction

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

Howard's Inc.

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

DINGMAN'S "CALL OF THE NORTH" GIFT SHOP, 1 MILE EAST OF GAINES, PA ON ROUTE 6. STOP IN AND SEE OUR CHRISTMAS DISPLAYS & BEAUTIFUL GIFTS FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING NEEDS. OPEN 10 TO 5 THURSDAY THRU MONDAY.

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Bill Pekarski: Day 304, Living life on my terms

Bill Pekarski:
Day 304, Living life on my terms.

It is a very busy day today but I wanted to update everyone that I have a date set for my Confirmation at the Catholic Church. After all these years, I will be confirming my faith on July 19, 2017. I am certain that my mother and father will be smiling down upon me that day.

I don’t have a good reason for never getting confirmed when I was in school. I suppose I was just a rebellious kid who got bored in the classes. I am so happy that I have made the choice to complete this holy sacrament.

It is now mid-day, but if you are sitting at home on your phone or computer, let me encourage you to get outside and enjoy the sunshine. Head on down to the Community Festival at the Catholic Church. There are some beautiful cars set up for the car show, lots of food, and plenty of entertainment including a couple of bands this evening. Also, don’t forget the fireworks in Roulette starting about 10 PM!

There are too many good things going on to stay inside on a day like today. Take the kids out to find some painted rocks, stop by for a treat at the Cream ‘n Sugar or the Tea Room CafĂ©. It is so wonderful to be downtown and see people out and about, we are the lifeblood of our community and we need to show our community pride!

Today I am dedicating my progress to every person who reads my stories. It is because of you that I keep going; you inspire me to work hard to get better and to find new and interesting things to which I can write. I promise to have more of a story tomorrow!

2 comments :

Kathleen Wild said...

(W) Dear Mr. Pekarski, it is became of you that I have been inspired. I suffer from medical issues to. I have another surgery coming up the end of July. There are times when I just felt like giving up. I keep on going because of my Love for God and also for your amazing stories. It is people like you that help encourage others who are also going through difficult times. God Bless you Bill. Thank You for sharing your stories with all of us. Survival is the bottem line. Congratulations on your up coming Conformation !

Bill Pekarski said...

Kathleen, thank you for your kind words and I pray that you come through your surgery and find strength and healing. God Bless you as you live your life!
Bill Pekarski