xxx

xxx

Stoltz

E & G

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

Howard's Inc.

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

DINGMAN'S "CALL OF THE NORTH" GIFT SHOP, 1 MILE EAST OF GAINES, PA ON ROUTE 6. STOP IN AND SEE OUR CHRISTMAS DISPLAYS & BEAUTIFUL GIFTS FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING NEEDS. OPEN 10 TO 5 THURSDAY THRU MONDAY.

Monday, July 10, 2017

McKean 4-H Member Spotlight

Name: Natale Redmond

4-H Age: 9

4-H Club(s): Kane Livestock 4-H Club

4-H Project(s): Market Swine & Market Beef

Offices Held: None Yet
Favorite 4-H Memory: I guess if I had to pick a favorite memory, which is very hard ‘cause I have been with my animals since the first day they were born. It would be entering the show ring and showing everyone including the judge how much I worked hard being here.

Activities Outside of 4-H: I attend Port Allegany Elementary School. I have an awesome tutor for the summer. I am a member of Sartwell Creek Union Church. I also am a proud member of dairy promotion where I am serving at the 2017 Potter-McKean Dairy Miss. I do like to visit family and friends. Other than that I am home helping on my family farm and playing with my little brother.

Why did I join 4-H? I joined 4-H to try something new, and I love to work with livestock.


3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Natale. You have worked so hard for this!

Anonymous said...

You are a cutie Natale & Congrats honey

Cindy Knapp said...

Congratulations Natale. So very proud of you. Your smile says it all.