xxx

xxx

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

Like our Facebook page for more stories and news from all over.

Carter Auctions

E & G

Howard's Inc.

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

Stoltz

Monday, July 31, 2017

Woman Charged after Domestic Dispute Turns Physical in Emporium, Pa


3 comments :

Anonymous said...

To set the record straight... No I was not there. I was actually at church!!! LOL It was a domestic between her and her boyfriend and she broke a window at my building. I don't know why I was named and he wasn't... I think so that I can get restitution. Laura

Anonymous said...

Well I wasn't there either but I do know this young women. I would call her lady but i'm not sure it fits this sort of activity. But non the less she has a young child... In my eye children are your first and most precious, so doing something like this isn't worth it.
Rise above and put your daughter first Courtney... She's at that age where she see's everything you do..
Don't let her be another lost child... You don't need a boy friend you need to move on and get a real job and take care of your daughter... God be with you...

Anonymous said...

8:40:00 - you must not know her well....she has TWO children. I agree, her children should not be exposed to bickering/assult/harassment of any sort. For all you know, the boyfriend was being rotten and she let her temper get the best of her. This is the first time I have seen her name come up in a police log, so I wouldn't start bashing her about her mothering right out of the gate - one slip up does not mean that her kids are in danger or that they frequently see this kind of behavior.