xxx

xxx

Stoltz Of Coudersport

Really Rural Real Estate

Howard's Inc.

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 30,000 to 50,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

CIMINO AUTO PARTS

Cole Memorial Dentistry

A Rabies Clinic will be held Saturday, August 26th from 1:00 to 4:00 pm at the Ulysses Tri-Town Firehall. All dogs, cats, and ferrets that are at least 12 weeks old can be vaccinated against the rabies virus. The first time a dog or cat receives a vaccine, it is good for one year. Each time after that, the vaccination is good for three years. Ferrets must be vaccinated annually. All animals attending the clinic must be on a leash or in a container. Cost is $5.00 per animal. The clinic is sponsored by Dr. Lindsay Schwartzmeyer of the Potter County Veterinary Clinic, LLC.

Saturday, August 5, 2017

I am so grateful for the outpouring of love and support I have received!

Dear Family and Friends,

I am so grateful for the outpouring of love and support I have received!

Living in a small town isn't for everyone but for me, living in Eldred, PA is the only place I want to be. Everyone knows everyone else and everyone is ready support and care for someone in need. 

Last week that someone was me. My beloved dachshund, Greta, was mauled in her own back yard by another dog that shouldn't have been there. She inevitably had to be put to rest. 

My sweet Greta was loved by everyone and will be missed by everyone who looked for her on her daily walks around town. Greta was somewhat of a local celebrity. 

After people heard what happened I received an outpouring of phone calls, cards, food and love and support. I dare say that would only happen in a small town. I am truly blessed with friends and family who have helped me through this difficult time. Again living in a small town isn't for everyone but for me it is everything.

Sincerely
Susan Harvey

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

susan my heart aches for u icannot imagine the terror and sadness i did not lose my precious bisou but she has been attacked 3 times while on my leash one time she was in my arms now rules apply according to the leash laws where i live prayers and love sent ur way

Anonymous said...

Awe, Susan, so sorry to read this about your little Greta, it breaks my heart, just can't imagine going through something like this, even with my little Jilli, our little pets are family to us, my prayers are with you Susan, again so very sorry...Debi Shepard

Anonymous said...

I feel badly for this woman. Our dogs are like our children and so much a family member. We also just recently lost our beloved boy. He became very sick on a Sunday and passed away 3 days later. It is sad when your dog can't be in their own yard without being attacked by someone else's dog.

Anonymous said...

The other dog cant be blamed for what it did, a dog is only as smart as its owner. The owners, however, should pay heavily. & never again be allowed to own a pet of ANY kind.