Pennsylvania Lumber Museum Fall Antique & Collectible Show

Pennsylvania Lumber Museum Fall Antique & Collectible Show

Stoltz of Coudersport

xxx

xxx

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 40,000 to 70,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Street Machines

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

Bokman of Wellsville

Howard's Inc, Coudersport, PA

UPMC Cole

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Austin/Coudersport Responding To Mobile Home Fire

Mobile Home Fire
At 10:33 am on Saturday, Austin Dept. 44 and Coudersport Dept. 48 have been called to a mobile home fire at the Sams residence at 119 Ripple Drive in the Costello Mobile Home Park. Emporium has sent units to this fire, See comments for update.

at 11:20 am Roulette Dept. 46 has responded to cover Coudersport Mutual Aid.
Refresh your browser frequently to get latest updates on developing stories. Fire reported out at 12:49 pm.

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

emporium was just dispatched to have tanker 14 go to the scene and engine 141 is standing by at austin red as of 10:51

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you want an update on this but apparently he had a wood stove in there and the place is on fire. They are starting to evacuate other people out of trailer park.

(My grandpa owns it that is how I know)

Anonymous said...

at the request of asst 14 st marys has sent an enigine to station 14 for standby sorry im a little last on this comment

Anonymous said...

Everyone is ok and the fire is out although he did have a wood stove in a trailor which I guess is illegal.Not sure though.This guy has been in the news 4 or 5 times in the last year.Left the scene when his car crashed and caught on fire with propane tanks in the trunk.Wrecked a motorcycle in Emporium and was life flighted all of this within the past year.He didn't have gas or electric so I can't blame him for havin a wood stove.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everyone is ok. Who'd they take in the ambulance from the fire?

Anonymous said...

He had a 55 gallon drum with no door on it. The stove pipe was 3 inches above the roof. You call that a woodstove? He had his children there when the fire broke out. He went in the ambulance. No physical injuries. Thank GOD for the speedy response from all fire companies involved. Saved disaster from neighboring trailers and disaster from the whole trailer court, as there were numerous propane tanks around his trailer. Again thankyou.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure glad everyone is ok. From what i hear there is another trailer in that trailer park with a wood stove in it...sure hope those folks are careful...

bryan gola said...

its no surprise what happened to the samms residence. He does stupid stuff like that all the time. I'm the other trailer with a wood stove. If anyone wants to see how a wood stove is supposed to be installed (safely) your welcome to my home and check it out, maybe you'll even get some good ideas.

Anonymous said...

I think alot of people do stupid stuff but i am sure glad nobody was hurt. Mr. Gola didn't you do something pretty stupid a few weeks back?????