SOLOMON'S WORDS

Stoltz

DR. Tarbox

DR. Tarbox

xxx

xxx

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

UPMC Cole Careers

UPMC Cole

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wiring Fault Caused Fire That Destroyed Home On Crandall Road Sunday Evening

Furman Fire Was Caused By Electrical Fault
The Pennsylvania State Police Fire Marshal Unit and Austin Fire Department Assistant Fire Chiefs investigated a structure fire at the home of Dennis Furman of 67 Crandall Road, Austin, PA.


The structure consisted of a mobile home with a metal garage attached on the West side and a wood frame structure attached on the east side.

The entire residence sustained severe damage from the fire with damages estimated at $133,000.

It was found the fire on 8-29-2010 at 6:20 pm originated in the mobile home area of the structure.

Upon examination, a fault in the electrical wiring was found where a utility light was plugged into a wall outlet, according to a news release from Trooper David A Surra, the Fire Marshal.

No comments :