Stoltz

Stoltz


JVB

Solomon's Words for the Wise

xxx

xxx

Southern Tier Polaris, Olean, NY

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

UPMC Cole

E&G

Friday, December 10, 2010

Smoke At Freeman House In Coudersport Was Malfunction In Heating System

Freeman House Filled With Smoke
Coudersport Firefighters responded quickly to a 1:44 pm structure fire report Friday afternoon to Freeman House, an elderly housing complex in Coudersport, where smoke had filled the lobby area and some sections of the building.


Residents were quickly evacuated and the source of the smoke located which was reported to be a rubber coupler in a connector pipe from an air handler. Building maintenance personnel are on scene making repairs.

Firefighters sucked smoke from the building and allowed residents to safely return, with all units clearing the scene at 2:45 pm.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

MANY THANKS TO OUR VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPT. WHAT AN AWESOME JOB THEY DO....

PCHA Staff