Howard's Inc, Coudersport, PA

Solomon's Words for the Wise



Southern Tier Polaris, Olean, NY

Do You Know: You can buy this marquee ad on Solomon's words for the wise for your business or event for only $10. per day! It's just one of the low cost advertising options available. Your ad is viewed 40,000 to 70,000 times every day. Email us for information on other ad locations.

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page


Friday, December 21, 2012

Bradford Fire Was Caused by Electrical Malfunctions

A State Police Fire Marshal has released the results of an investigation into a house fire at the home of Robert and Veronica Stuckey at 228 High Street in Bradford, PA at 10:14 PM on December 9, 2012.

Corporal Martin K. Henneman in a news release on Thursday, said the cause of the fire was determined to be accidental and the source of the blaze was determined to be electrical malfunctions with the outlet and extension cord leading to the family's Christmas Tree.

The Corporal would like to remind everyone to check their electrical equipment and only use equipment that is in good condition and properly installed. Please check your smoke detectors and have a safety plan.

Help make this a safe holliday season.

No comments :