SOLOMON'S WORDS

Stoltz

DR. Tarbox

DR. Tarbox

xxx

xxx

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

UPMC Cole Careers

UPMC Cole

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Improperly Stored Ashes Caused $350,000. Fire In St. Marys

Improperly Stored Ashes Caused $350,000. Fire In St. Marys

A State Police Fire Marshal and St. Marys Fire Dept. officials have determined the $350,000. fire Friday night at Camco Diversified in St. Marys was caused when someone dumped ashed into a cardboard drum. The drum caught fire, igniting a nearby wall and adjoining roof, causing a partial building collapse.

St. Marys Fire Department responded and immediately called for a 2nd alarm, bringing neighboring fire company response for mutual aid. Fire crews were on scene for several hours.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hot ashes in a cardboard drum. Duh.