Street machines

Stoltz

Stoltz


JVB

Solomon's Words for the Wise

xxx

xxx

Southern Tier Polaris, Olean, NY

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

UPMC Cole

Friday, February 28, 2014

Freeman House Evacuated When Heating Unit Malfunctioned Filling Hallway With Smoke

Freeman House Evacuated When Heating Unit Malfunctioned Filling Hallway With Smoke
Black Forest Broadcasting
 
Disaster was averted this morning when Coudersport volunteer firefighters were called to the Freeman House off of Route 872. 

Chief Bryan Phelps told Black Forest Broadcasting News a heating unit malfunctioned and filled a hallway with smoke. Volunteers were able to put the fire out and turned the unit over to maintenance personnel. 

Chief Phelps said all residents were evacuated as a precaution and were sent to the indoor lobby due to the bitter cold temperatures. 

There were no injuries. 

The department responded with two pieces of equipment and 15 firefighters. All units were back in service about an hour after the 8:08 am call. More local news...

No comments :