SOLOMON'S WORDS

E&G

Howard Hanna

Elk County Ammo And Arms

Elk County Ammo And Arms

Stoltz

DR. Tarbox

DR. Tarbox

xxx

xxx

UPMC Cole Careers

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

UPMC Cole

Friday, March 21, 2014

Austin Station 44 Takes Delivery Of Second Stryker Power Stretcher


Yesterday Station 44 took delivery of our second Stryker Power Stretcher. The battery powered hydraulic system raises and lowers patients with the touch of a button. Purchase of the stretcher was made possible with the assistance of the EMSOF Grant.


Emergency Medical Services Operating Fund (EMSOF) is monies that are used to provide funding to maintain, improve, and develop the quality of the EMS System within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The grant payed 60% of the costs, while the department was responsible for the remaining 40%.

A huge thank you goes out to past Ambulance Chief Dawn Bacon for completing the 2013 grant process to make this purchase possible, and to Fred House for assembling the stretcher!

Pictured with the new stretcher (L to R) - Chief 44-71 Sheryl Orlowski, Chief 44-60 Tracy Orlowski, EMT Fred House, Chief 44-70 Danielle Bennett, and EMT Paige McLaughlin.

No comments :