SOLOMON'S WORDS

Stoltz

DR. Tarbox

DR. Tarbox

xxx

xxx

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

UPMC Cole Careers

UPMC Cole

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Coudersport Fire Department Extinguishes Working Kitchen Fire Today



Coudersport Fire Department was dispatched at 10:43 to Box 48-02 Cdspt Boro. - 501 S Main st/upstairs apt. for a reported stove fire. 

Chief 48 Phelps arrived, confirmed all occupants were out of structure (upstairs), and personnel on scene were removing the down stairs tenant. FF's on scene attempted to extinguish the fire w/extinguishers. Chief 48 received report from those FF's of a working kitchen fire. 

Eng 48-1 arrived on scene w/minutes, crews quickly went to work and 10:58 Chief 48 reported fire under control w/overhaul operations. 

The upstairs tenants were transported to CCMH to be checked out for previous asthma condition/exposure to the smoke while evacuating. The Red Cross was notified to assist with the families needs. 

In all 2 Engines and Tower, 18 personnel responded. Assisted at the scene by CVAA & Cdspt Boro Police. 

The two unit rental is owned by Shane Wilson, damage is estimated at over $12,000, it is insured. Cause of the fire was determined to be materials left on the kitchen stove - accidental. All units were placed IQ @ 12:16.

No comments :