SOLOMON'S WORDS

Stoltz

DR. Tarbox

DR. Tarbox

xxx

xxx

Solomon's Auction & Yard Sale Page

UPMC Cole

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Electrical Malfunction Caused Blaze At Residence On West Shore Road In Cuba

Friday, March 18, 2016 at 21:25, CFD was dispatched to a structure fire at a residence on West Shore Road in Cuba. Thirty-four CFD members including all three CFD chiefs responded upon dispatch as members were already at the hall for a fundraising event. Units included Cuba 1, 6, 7, and 9. Cuba 501 arrived on location reporting a working fire in a 20x30' cottage. Crews found a fire going up an exterior wall and extending into the attic of the structure. Other agencies on location included Friendship Fire, New Hudson Fire, Clarksville Volunteer Fire Company, Inc, Cuba Ambulance, Cuba PD, DC 2, FI 5, FI 13, and District 1 FAST Team. Clarksville Fire and Belfast Fire departments also established standby crews. No injuries were reported and the fire's cause has been ruled an electrical malfunction. All CFD units reported back in service around 23:45.

No comments: